Platform Fees Reimbursement Policy
The requirements and limitations below apply to the reimbursement of platform fees. This policy does not apply to other fee reimbursements.
Dylever reserves the right to determine the validity of platform fee disputes, including for products that are not explicitly described in the guidelines. Any reimbursement will be based on the platform fee rate effective at the date of the disputed transaction.
Important: To be eligible for reimbursement under this policy, you must submit your request within 30 calendar days of the date the fee was charged.
Before submitting your request
- Determine the platform fee amount that you were charged on specific transactions using the Transaction report. This report allows you to download transactions in bulk. You can also click an amount under the Total column for a specific transaction.
- Check the Selling on Dylever Fee Schedule to determine if the amount you were charged is in line with your product’s category.
Submit your reimbursement request
If you have reviewed your platform fee amount in the Transaction report and believe it is inaccurate, contact Seller Support and open a request.
To be eligible for a reimbursement, you must provide the following documentation:
- The date of the transaction(s)
- The transaction(s) for which you believe an incorrect platform fee was charged, and the platform fee amounts you were charged
- The platform fee amount that you believe is correct for each transaction, and your rationale
- The category guidelines that place your product in a different category. If the category guidelines do not mention your product specifically, include which category you believe your product should belong under and your rationale for that placement.
Important: File a claim for reimbursement only when you can provide this documentation. A pattern of invalid claims for which research confirms the platform fee charged was accurate could cause further claims to be refused.