WebSphere Software is for SOA environments that enables dynamic, interconnected business processes and delivers highly effective application infrastructures for all business situations.
Kindly Request for Quotation.
Faster, Easier, Smarter Analytics
IBM’s next-generation business analytic products help organizations of all sizes make sense of information in the context of their business. You can uncover insights more quickly and more easily from all types of data—even big data—and on multiple platforms and devices. And, with self and built-in expertise and intelligence, you have the freedom and confidence to make smarter decisions that better address your business imperatives. If cost and deployment are a concern, IBM offers software as a options for business analytics.
Cloud Infrastructure Software products tackle challenges with real-time dashboards, asset security, and integrated processes that includes the delivery of revenue generating and growth initiatives to help clients optimize the value of business infrastructures and technology through improved visibility, control and automation across end-to-end business operations.
Cloud & Smarter Infrastructure products, including Tivoli Software, as well as SmartCloud, Maximo, Netcool, and TRIRIGA management software, enable organizations of all sizes and industries to run smarter, more efficiently and with greater agility by providing integrated delivery and management products, which includes capabilities for Cloud Computing, Enterprise Mobility and Intelligent Assets & Facilities, organizations of all sizes —from transportation to healthcare, energy, telecommunications and beyond — can run smarter, more efficiently and with greater agility.
Kindly Request for Quotation
Enterprise Content Management (ECM) products deliver content in context to fully harness its potential. These industry specific products can capture, activate, share, analyze and govern unstructured date to lower costs and risk while improving efficiency. As the volume of content continues to rise, organizations struggle to use it effectively. Seventy-three percent of CEOs are making significant investments in their organizations’ ability to draw meaningful customer insights from available date. IBM Enterprise content management provides a way to discover the content, recognize its value, then act on it for better business insight and outcomes.
Kindly Request for Quotation
IBM Industry Products comprises B2B Integration, Commerce, Enterprise Marketing Management and Smarter Cities.
Commerce products from IBM provide a unified approach to managing evolving digital and physical channels. They can:
- Enhance the customer shopping experience in the age of the empowered customer for seamless, positive sales experiences.
- Manage evolving channels and interaction points across web and e-commerce, mobile and m-commerce, social or physical channels.
- Build smarter commerce and supply chains that are more efficient, demand-driven and transparent.
- Reduce complexity by synchronizing procurement, marketing, selling processes based on customer needs.
Security Systems – Because security is now a board room discussion, We’re in a perfect security storm. Hackers are more sophisticated, your data is increasingly accessed anytime and anywhere and often resides in the cloud. Fewer access points are corporately-controlled and there is a growing digital data explosion while the compliance demands on staff and systems escalate.
These trends mean corporate security can no longer be an afterthought where a secure perimeter is good enough. Instead, security intelligence preventing, detecting and addressing system breaches anywhere must start in the boardroom and become part of your organization’s fabric. It is now imperative to be woven into your everyday business operations.
IBM Security products are built on a framework that spans hardware, software. These capabilities comprise a comprehensive and robust set of tools and best practices designed to help address:
- Intelligence: Through a common and intuitive view that combines deep analytics with real-time security intelligence.
- Integration: Through unifying existing tools and infrastructures with new forms of defense in order to reduce complexity and lower the cost of maintaining a strong security posture.
- Expertise: Through a more proactive and trusted source of truth in order to stay ahead of emerging threats and risks.
- IBM’s approach enables a more holistic, comprehensive perspective and can enhance your security maturity.